Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dental Cleaning and 21 Months

Hi!

Dental cleaning went really, really well. The dental hygenist only had to scrap my teeth a little, she told me that I have the cleanest teeth she has ever seen in an orthodontic patient.  That made me happy. There were no cavities whatsoever and everything looked really great.

The only problem that the hygenist had was that my lowers were a bit tight and the floss kept shredding in between my teeth. Hoping that by the end of my treatment, I'll have a little bit of space to get the floss through.

So my prayer was answered and I had a clean bill of dental health. :)

I love the number 21.. I don't really know why but I just do. In 3 months, it will be 2 years in braces. Wow!

Hoping that I won't have much longer to go.


Will do a comparison soon.

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment