Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Week 100: Not Much Has Changed

Hi!

It's kind of neat saying I've been in braces for 100 weeks. lol!

Anywho, I haven't seen much change in my teeth. The gap between my two front teeth has gotten a little smaller. I can't really tell if the gaps on my right side have moved at all. I've been doing better with wearing my elastics all the time. It just seems like this configuration has hurt a bit more than all the other ones.

Next month, will make it two years and I plan on doing a comparison. That should be fun.

I also have an adjustment coming up on the 16th and all I know is that I'll have some brackets repositioned. Just wondering what else is going to happen. Maybe, I'll finally get enough courage to ask how much longer. We'll see

That's all for now.







No comments:

Post a Comment