Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 32: Dental Cleaning =]

Hi!

My cleaning went really well. All the brushing and flossing has been paying off. No cavities!! So I'm stoked about that.

My dentist told me that after the braces came off, that if I wanted to have my gums shaped, I could do that. So that's something I'll definately have to look into. There's still a possibility that I may have to have premolars removed but we'll see about that later.

The dental hygenist didn't remove my powerchain, so I didn't have to get that replaced but I did go to the ortho to get those dreaded wires clipped and that was great.. The funny part is the wire she snipped was so tiny... I thought it was going to be a really long piece of wire but not quite. lol

So today was a really good day. :)

Later


No comments:

Post a Comment