Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

7 Monthiversary! Yay!

Welp I've hit the 7 month mark. When I first got braces, I thought that 7 months seemed so far away but really it wasn't... In 5 more months, it will be a year. That's going to be so great! Then I'll only have a year and a half to go.. lol.. I'm just mind boggling how wires can move teeth and in 7 months, I've def. had some amazing progress.. It's wonderful! :D

I finally had to dust my wax off and use it today. I have pokey wires, (Yes.. I'm sure they're pokey's this time, I can see them.. lol!) that are starting to stab me and I just don't want to go back to the ortho ... So I'm going to have to try and keep wax covering the wires until it gets unbearable... (That won't be necessary... I have to go back anyway...) I really hate that I didn't get them clipped at my adjustment...

Oh wells! I'll just deal with it...
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment