Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Adjustment 5 Day After: On the Left Side of Pain...

I didn't sleep good at all last night... I really do look like a walking zombie..

The left side of my mouth is killing me. I took some pain meds before I went to bed but they really didn't do anything. I've never known the feeling of having an achy roof of the mouth until today..

I also didn't think about it when I was at the ortho yesterday but I forgot to get my wires clipped and they're really starting to get long..

But besides all the pain, I can see that my gap is pretty much non existant between my two front teeth. SO this pain that I'm feeling is worth it. I just have to keep telling myself that.

On a even brighter note, tomorrow makes it 7 months since becoming braced. Time really is flying. It's just amazing that I'm getting closer and closer to a year... :D Even though I complain about the pain, I don't regret my decision to get braces. AT. ALL.

cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment