Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Declaring March the Month of Pain!

HI!

*Even though my adjustment is the 2nd to last day of February, I'm including it in the March catergory because my February pain will spill over into March.*

Anywho! I had to reschedule my March 1st cleaning because I am not a glutton for pain. I didn't want to have to go to my adjustment, get new wires, springs and powerchains... have aching  teeth and 2 days later, get my teeth cleaned... That's a big Nooooo! lol.

So, my cleaning will be that next week but there's a possibility that my powerchains will be removed sooo.... I'll have to go back to the ortho and have him put fresh chains on there... So that's going to mean more pain for me! Boy I just feel like I won the lotto.. *rolls eyes*

Besides that, everything is coming along nicely! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment