Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 27:My Bite is Off.. Gap is a shrinking... Malted Chocolate Milkshake... Oh So Good!

Ohiayo Gozimasu!


Ever since my 4 1/2 adjustment, my bite has been off. I can still chew normally but when I put my teeth together, my left upper central makes contact with my lower front teeth but my right upper central does not. Maybe my left tooth is just longer than the right? lol! I might have to ask my ortho about that.haha!

Anywho, my gap between my two front teeth is so small now. I seriously can't remember what my gap looked like before braces. I have to go back and look at pictures when I first go braced and I'm like OMG! My teeth were really fugly....

Also, I think i'm goign to have to bite the bullet and let my ortho continue to put clear chains on because they seem to close gaps a bit faster. I never would have thought that the color of a powerchain would effect how fast or slow a gap is closed. So I'll only go with clear powerchains until my gaps are closed. Then I shall return back to colored ligs.. :) I just think the clear ligs make my mouth look boring. haha!

Oh!!! One more thing, I had a home made malted chocolate milkshake... Oh My Word.... That shake is AMAZING!!! :D  You just buy Carnation Malted Milk either Original or Chocolate and add a couple scoops of ice cream, some milk and some vanilla extract... It is sooooooooo goood plus it's filling and it soothes your mouth when it's sore... I would totally recommend it!




Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment