Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

6 Month Braceiversary: Revenge of the Pokeys..

Hi!

My upper right wire is poking me in the cheek and no amount of wax will help it, so I will have it clipped tomorrow. Can't wait for the sweet relief! Pokey wires are NO FUN! I feel like the inside of my cheek is being poked with a needle over and over agian. Can't take it anymore! It has to goooo!

But the positive to the pain, is that my upper teeth are moving, which is good. :)

OH YEAH! Today makes it 6 months since I got braces! Woohoo.... only 2 years to go! lol. It will be bittersweet when they come off. I will be happy when they come off because I won't have to deal with pain anymore and I can eat whatever I want.. (Hershey with almonds... yummm) But I'll miss them as well because I like my braces!

But in two years time, that chapter of my life will close and I'll begin a new one with straight teeth and confidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment