Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Week 29: Small Hole in Molar Build Up

Howdy!

I've been away for a little bit, been trying to get well again and I am now! Yay!

Somehow, I've worn my molar builds ups down to the point, that I now have a small hole in the right one. So I will make sure that we get that fixed on Tuesday because I don't want to have a cavity... That would just be all bad.

Besides that, just the usual stuff. gap shrinking more. Arch is nice and rounded. Chains are still stained. Adjustment is almost here! O.o  Since I was sick, my oral hygenie was kind of lacking. I mean I would brush my teeth like I was supposed to but flossing was another story. I really better get on the ball and floss like I'm supposed to. I don't want my dentist and ortho kicking my butt at all.. Not fun..

Also, at this point, I'm practically begging for new chains. You can't really see the yellow chain by just looking at them but when you take a picture... it. looks. bad..... but adjustment is almost here and I'll be begging for ibuprofen all over again.. I just better not forget it or else...

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment