Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Adjustment 5: No New Wires!! Yay!!

Ok, I was worrying for no reason. I didn't get new wires like I was told. I guess because I'm not quite ready for them. I just have new clear *boring* powerchains, a new spring and the hole in my molar build up has been fixed.

So I'm as happy as a clam. :)

I asked my ortho about my back molars and he said well we're going to try to put them in the proper position... meaning we're going to try to upright them. I'm thinking oh no! Just as I thought.. but it's all good. That probably won't be for a little while.

It seems like since my new powerchain was placed on the top, that my gap between my two front teeth has suddenly gotten smaller. I can not stop smiling... Also my left central is throbbing, like someone punch me in just that one tooth. lol but it's good. Keep moving teeth, keep moving!


*Forgot to take a pic of my upper arch... Sorry folks.* lol  I was wrong... I have an upper arch pic for this week.. It was in hiding...



Bye Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment