Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 28: Mustard, You Are Thy Foe!

Howdy!

Let's see, movement wise, I really haven't had anything astonishing happen. Besides the usual gaps shrinking and such...

Powerchain wise: I stained my chains.. whoops. Been eating way too much mustard on sandwiches so now my chains are a light yellow. lol! I don't really mind too much and I figured that I have 2 weeks left until my next adjustment, so I'll just wait until then.

Also, will be glad when I kick this cold... Not only do I have to worry about drool randomly falling out my mouth... I have to worry about "drool" coming out my nose too... Lol I know that's kind of gross but being honest...

Ah, enough with the gross stuff.

Until next time!

*Only one picture for this week- Blame it on being sick*


No comments:

Post a Comment