Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Crying? Nope! A little Sore? Yeah..

Hai!

So far, there is only a little soreness and it's really only in the area where the bracket was applied. So there will not be any tears shed and no whiny posts either. :)

My thin, flexible wire is really only working on the newly bracketed tooth. It's trying to wake it up so it can start moving. So I'm ok with that. Any adjustment that will bring me the least amount of discomfort is welcome.

Another good piece of news is, I can chew a bit but it has to be chunks of food. Otherwise, the smaller pieces of food will have to be swallowed whole. Like eating lettuce from a salad was pretty much a no go. Green beans and chunks of chicken, I ate just fine. My stomach definitely thanked me. lol

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment