Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

2 Year Comparison...

Hi!

I'm a little late as far as posting a 2 year anniversary post but better late than never.

It's so cool finally making it to 2 years, it's seriously hard to believe. I thought that it would take forever to get to this point, but in reality, it flew by. It is simply amazing after looking at my pictures how much my teeth have changed and just how darn good they look. I can still see that there is a bit more work still to be done. So I'll just have to be patient and keep on riding the braces train.

Anyway, on to the comparison:

I'm not sure if it's the angle,for my 2 year front view picture, but my midline looks really off. The gaps on my right side still need to close. One other thing I noticed, is how healthy my gums look now. Makes me happy. :D
 Despite my teeth still being a work in progress, I tell you one thing, my teeth now look like they belong to someone else. It's just unbelievable! If you are considering getting braces, DO IT!!!! It is SO WORTH IT!


Later! :)

2 comments: