Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Adjustment 18: Purple Chains, Cut Wire and Finally Asked...

Hola!

Finally can post about my adjustment... I didn't have Triple A's(?) installed, didn't even have a wire change. I basically had my power chained changed to a pretty purple upper and lower chain. :) My upper wire was cut in the back on both sides. so it's only going to my six's on both sides of my arch. Nothing was done to my lower wire. The new power chains were a bit tight and I had some minuscule aching the next day but nothing major.

I also finally asked how much longer I had.. The best answer they could give me was, that I was originally quoted 30 months and right now, I'm at 24. So we'll see where I am in 6 months. There's also a possibility I could either get my braces off early or have treatment extended, it all depends on my spaces closing. Which includes the space between my two front teeth as well as the spaces on the right side.

So in other words, it's just a space closure waiting game and I HAVE to wear my elastics all the time and make sure to put them back in immediately after I eat and brush.

With the thought of possibly being free a little early or even right at the 30 month mark, I've been doing a great job remembering to wear my elastics.

Just going to continue to be a good ortho patient and wait for these spaces to close and "try" to be patient. lol


Bye! :)

*Pics coming soon*

No comments:

Post a Comment