Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Week 44: All the Same..

Howdy!

This week in the braces world... I can't really tell if anything else has moved. It all looks the same.

My wire on the bottom has gotten longer and is poking me like crazy... I forgot to get it clipped last week. Ooops.! lol I'll just wait until my next adjustment.

Sometime last year, before braces, I had cracked my upper left 1st molar and had to have it filled... I believe that my other upper 1st molar is cracked as well. Lately, whenever I'd bite down, I'd hear a cracking sound and have a little pain. It doesn't sound like loose teeth but more like a cracking tooth. I'll keep my eye on it and if it gets worse, then I'll make a trip to see the dentist. :p

But that's all I have for this week.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment