Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Week 46: White Spots and Loving the Shape of my Teeth...

Hi!

It still doesn't look like my teeth have been moving very much... I have noticed that my lowers are a bit crooked but I think it's because of the flexible wire. I won't have the wire for much longer, in 6 days, my lowers will be upgraded. :)

After I eat, use my interdental brush and then brush my teeth, I tend to have white spots on my teeth but it's only on like my front 4 upper teeth. So at first, I freaked out a little and was thinking, omg! decalcification?? but I took my interdental brush and scrubbed a little where the white spots were and... it's plaque... lol! Just need to brush a little better.

I had the same thing happen to me the other night when I was flossing, there was so much plaque between my teeth, it was crazy... o.o

Anywho, everytime I'm in front of a mirror and I slightly open my mouth, and see the way my upper teeth curve.. I seriously love the shape of my teeth.. It's kinda shocking to open my mouth and see straight teeth for one but maybe I'm just weird but I really do love the shape... When the braces do come off, hopefully, there wil be minimal shaping. So we shall see...


Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment