Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Week 71: A Couple Changes

Hi!

Been a bit busy but I finally had a little time to make a new post. :)

Anywho, I was looking at my right side and it's really starting to look good. There's still gaps but they're smaller. I also notice whenever I open my mouth my lowers don't look as slanted as they used to. My lower right side always looked lower than the lower left side and since I've been wearing rubber bands, and my teeth are moving, it's being corrected.

So I at least have something new to report. :p Oh and my 12th adjustment is almost here, so we'll see what kind of torture it's going to happen this next go round.. Makes me wonder if my ortho is going to start putting bends in my wire..

Just as long as I can eat by next Friday, since that's my birthday and I want to be able to enjoy my birthday dinner. lol!

I'll add pictures soon, I promise. Pictures were deleted :(

Later!


2 comments:

  1. It's so exciting to see changes!!

    I had an adjustment today, and they "activated" the coil that I've already had for a couple months. I'm not sure exactly what the difference is now that it's been activated, but it sounds painful! LOL.

    Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! That activated coil does sound painful! Makes me think of like the ortho hitting a switch and the coil give of an electrical charge or something. Haha

    Thanks for the birthday wish. I'm happy to report that I was able to eat my birthday dinner just fine, no pain. :D

    ReplyDelete