Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Week 70: Happy 16 Monthiversary!

Time is really moving! I will be out of braces before I know it. :D That makes me happy, especially on days like today where my elastics are rubbing the %$&* out of my mouth.. I wish there was a way to have some relief. Just driving me bonkers. Not only that, but I've been having issues with keeping my double elastic on my hook. I'll hook both the elastics on my puny hook and then before I know it, it snaps off the hook. So I'm going to have to have my ortho put me some real hooks on my braces.

Anywho, besides those little hiccups, everything else is going good teeth wise. I really can't tell if anything has moved for this week, and if it has, then it's probably only a tiny amount. My next adjustment is quickly approaching and I don't know what's going to happen this go round. Hopefully, it won't be too painful, that last adjustment was something else...

That's all for now.

Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment