Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Week 69: Rubbing Elastics...

This week, my elastics have been rubbing the inside of my mouth raw. It's pretty annoying. I know that they're rubbing because my teeth are moving but still, I wish it would stop.

I'm now sporting a teal chain, not because it's been changed but because it's been stained. I noticed it yesterday evening when I was brushing my teeth, I was like omg! It's actually a pretty color. lol It has like a metallic teal color to it.

Anyway, I mentioned movement above. My right side and midline are moving little by little. But I've also noticed that I'm starting to develop a space between my upper and lower teeth as my midline moves. It's not very big right now but I think once my midline lines up, it will be a lot bigger and my uppers will be off.

I did a search about class 2 elastics and was reading that sometimes the class 2 elastics will fix your overjet problem but it will also open your bite up on one side and then you usually have to have a triangle or zigzag configuration.

Sooooo.... when I go to my next adjustment, I'm going to find out how true that is. That way if I do have to have zigzag elastics, then I can mentally prepare myself.

So I'll update soon.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment