Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

48 Hours After: Feeling a Little Better

Howdy,

My teeth are still a bit sore but not as bad as yesterday. I still can't chew very well but each day gets better and less painful and then I'll forget about it until the next adjustment. Sorry about the vent yesterday... lol! But I guess that's part of the reason why I made this blog, so I can not only write about my happy, awesome moments but also the painful moments...

I tell you though, even though having braces can sometimes be painful, I don't regret it. I love not only that my teeth and bite are being fixed but it's also fixed my self esteem and self conciousness issues. So I'm glad that I'm going through it! :)

*I think the sunshine and rainbows attitude is starting to peek through the clouds. lol
Bye

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling a little better! Whenever I get annoyed about the pain I just look in the mirror and see the progress and it definitely is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Keysha! Yeah, things have finally settled down. That's true! Seeing the progress is amazing, and it helps you to cope with the pain in a way.

    I was comparing my prebraced pictures to my current braced pictures and it was amazing! I actually forgot how bad my teeth were and then to see them now, all the pain, and discomfort is totally worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete