Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Spazzy Moment

Hihi,

It's crazy how much of a spazz I am about my teeth.....

I was putting on my rubber bands after lunch and realized that I was running kind of low.. So I took the rubber bands and grouped them up based on morning, afternoon and night wear and I would only have enough to last me until Saturday... Which meant that I would have to go like a day and half without wearing any elastics. (Remember: I'm supposed to wear my elastics 24/7.....)

I figured I would be ok, since the ortho is open Monday- Thursday... So I called the office and got a recording saying that the office was closed... I figured since it was still pretty early in the day that maybe I could call a little bit later.. I called 3 to 4 more times and the result was still the same..

So I start freaking out about having to wait a day in a half without any elastics... and of course.. my imagination is running wild and i'm thinking that my teeth are going to suddenly shift back to how they used to look and I was like nooooooo!

Anyway, the recording did give my ortho's cell number... but it said if it's an emergency.. I was really overanalyzing and going back and forth with myself about whether not wearing my elastics for a day and half was considered an emergency... (I really didn't want to bother my ortho too much, but I guess that's his job)

I finally called my ortho's cell and asked him if he could send me another pack of elastics and he said sure, he'll mail them out to me... Problem solved...

I went through all that when all I had to do was call my ortho's cell in the first place.... I'm so weird... lol


Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment