Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Week 68: No More Pain and A Comparison

Everything has settled down and the pain is gone. :) So the sunshine and rainbows can continue. lol

Last night, I was comparing the pictures that my ortho took before I got braces to my current braced pictures and I was soooo shocked... For one, I forgot what my teeth used to look like and I was amazed that my teeth had changed so much. It honestly looks like someone else's mouth and not my own.

I haven't taken pictures for this week, so I really don't know what's going on with the current state of my teeth.. So I'll give an update once, I take some pictures.


Honestly, I really don't see anything new as far as a weekly teeth update..

But the comparison pictures are awesome! :D


Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment