Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Week 72: Adjustment 12

Hi!

So this adjustment wasn't that bad. My ortho was going to try to give me a new wire for my lowers (17x25 stainless steel) But my 6 and 7's still aren't straight enough for the new wire. I mainly just had my powerchains changed and was told to stop wearing elastics for now. :D So I'm a bit happy that I don't have to worry about elastics.

I was told at my next adjustment, I'm going to have an x ray taken and then they might reposition some of my brackets, that sounds fun.

It was a pretty short and painless adjustment, which I like, especially after being in so much pain from my 11th adjustment.

That's all for now.


Bye

2 comments:

  1. I'm scared to start wearing elastics. Don't know how compliant I'll be with them because I hear they are extremely annoying and uncomfortable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're really not that bad. They do hurt for like a few days but it's pretty much the same as adjustment pain and then you get used to them.

    I think what I found the most annoying about elastics, was the rubbing. I really didn't mind having to put them in and take them out whenever I would eat but it's just the rubbing and the squeak from them..

    ReplyDelete