Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Week 87: 20 Months!!

I'm excited! I finally made it to 20 months and in all honesty it sure has been pretty quick getting here. I have my days where I'm ready for my braces to come off but I also have my days where I don't mind them as much. All in all, I have enjoyed the ride thus far, for the simple fact that my teeth are straight and healthy.

I don't regret every penny that I'm spending on my smile because it will last me a lifetime. Hopefully, I'll only have 10 more months to go.. I want to ask my ortho how much longer I have but I don't at the same time, just in case he doesn't give me an answer or he says longer than 10 months. So we'll see.

Don't really have any tooth news.. So more than likely won't take any pictures. I forgot to take pictures for last week. I've just been pretty busy with this crazy thing called life. :p I'll try to do better.

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment