Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sweet, Sweet Relief....

Back from the ortho and it feels good to be pokey wire free!

The appointment went really well. The ortho assistant ( I really her, she does a great job) grabbed a pair of pliers and started moving my wire over and shoved it back in the bracket... It was a tad uncomfortable because she didn't open any doors. She then strong armed my stop on my wire because it wasn't clamped down enough to stop the wire from slipping. That was the primary reason why my wire moved in the first place because of my stop.

She also noticed that one of my  doors wasn't closed very good so she wire tied it to keep it from popping open. She told me that one of my lower teeth had started to move in the wrong direction because of the slipping wire..

I learned a lesson today.

Whenever there is something wrong with your braces, it best to go in and get it taken care of as soon as possible, otherwise you could have teeth moving the wrong way and then that will prolong your treatment.. (I would be very unhappy if my treatment was prolonged but it would be my own fault in that case.)

I closed my mouth and didn't feel anything poking me and I was like omg, that feels a thousand times better!!!

I can now make it to my next adjustment, April 22nd.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment