Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Week 85

Sadly, I forgot to take pictures after my adjusment last week... whoops.. Sorry about that folks.

I'll take pictures for this week and everything will be good. :)

Anyway... I've had a pokey wire since I left my adjustment last week (Ortho assistant forgot to cut it.) and I've just been kind of stubborn and didn't want to go back and get it clipped. lol The only bad thing about it now, is that it's gotten a bit longer and it's really poking, so my wall of resistance might soon crumble.

Besides, the pokey wire, I don't really see any changes in my teeth. They look the same. I would say this phase of treatment is like watching paint dry. I wish things would happen more quickly but I just have to be patient.

That's all folks!

Bye



No comments:

Post a Comment