Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Adjustment 14: Finished!

Hi!

My 14th adjustment is all complete and I'm really not feeling any soreness... yet.

I got new upper and lower wires 16x22. I was told that since my teeth are looking good, I could skip a couple of lower wires and be upgraded. So I was happy about that. :) I also had my ligs changed, clear again... I could have chose a color this time around but I was just too tired and didn't care whether I had a color or not. lol

I also have a few ligs on  a few of my bottom brackets because the ortho assist was having a hard time opening and closing my brackets.. She told me  I have some slight tarter buildup around a few of my brackets but she said that it's not from not brushing well enough beccause it looks like I do brush really well but it just happens sometimes.

The good thing is I have a cleaning next month, so my dentist can get rid of the build up. :)

So nothing too exciting happened with this adjustment which makes me happy because I was not looking forward to pain.

The ortho assist told me that at my next adjustment, they're going to give me Stainless Steel wires and start closing up the spaces. So the gap between my two front teeth will only be there for a little while longer. I am not looking forward to the new wires coming my way, those things hurt!

Oh well, that's the life of a braced person. lol

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment