Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Week 83

Howdy, I'm backk! :)

Computer is up and I have a little time, so I'll work on posting the pictures from a couple weeks ago.

19 months already??? O.o 11 more months (hopefully) to go! That's so cool! I seriously dream about the day when my braces come off and I can eat almonds, corn on the cob, chocolate turtles..... (Yes, I will probably make my self sick, but it will be worth it. haha)

This week, the gap between my two front teeth has opened up a little more. Not very happy about it being there but I know it's all apart of the process. I'm really hoping at my adjustment on Monday, that I will be given a powerchain again. I want this thing gone!

Besides that, I really don't have anything new to report. Everything else seems normal.


Later




No comments:

Post a Comment