Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Week 22: Overjet Reduced; Finally Ate Popcorn.. :D

Happy Belated New Years! I've been soo busy, just haven't had time to write or post pictures.

Anywho, I've been noticing that my overjet has decreased quite a bit. I haven't even started wearing elastics and things are starting to look really nice. I couldn't be happier right now.

When I look in the mirror now, I actually like what I see and I feel more attractive. Thank you braces for the self confidence.

I've been wearing braces for 5 months, man oh man how time is flying. I guess 2 1/2 years will be here before I know it and it's really not a long time at all. It's pretty cool.

I made popcorn Sunday night because we had some friends over and I knew that I just wouldn't be able to resist that smell. So I tried a few pieces of popcorn, broken up and I was able to eat it successfully. I didn't break anything whatsoever. I am so happy! :D

Only have 2 weeks until my next adjustment... I honestly can't wait. I get a new powerchain and a spring. So that means I'll be closer to my upper gaps closing all the way and my lower gap will widen up, so we can bring my tooth in. So many cool changes!


&



A couple of other things..
My lowers are in the it gets worse before better stage. I was looking at the picture like wow my teeth are crooked. lol!

Also, I had an awesome thought while flossing last night... Pretty soon, when my front teeth touch, I'll just be able to slip the floss between them and get both at the EXACT same time. Sooooo Neat!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment