Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 23: Sore Jaw

Hai!

For the past couple of days, my jaw has been pretty sore and I have no idea why. There aren't any wires poking it or anything like that. It's just strange. I hope it goes away soon and am just hoping my TMJ isn't messing up. I'll just monitor it and see how it goes.

Update: Jaw is no longer sore, guess it was just a one day thing! Awesome! :D

I will have my next adjustment in a few days so I'm sure that's going to be tons o fun but hey, I'm getting closer and closer to straight teeth.. So it's good. :)

I'm really half tempted to call the ortho just to find out what type of elastics they use. It has nothing to do with a latex allergy.. I just want to find out if their elastics have animals on the package. lol!

Welp, that's all for now!


&


No comments:

Post a Comment