Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Week 24: 4th Adjustment!

Hellow! :D

Today, I had my 4th adjustment. It was pretty uneventful besides the new upper dark pink power chain and a new coil spring. My teeth were a little tender but overall, it wasn't bad at all! :) I still have the same upper and lower wires but that will change at my next adjustment.

I am currently in .017 and .022 wires... they're going to upgrade me to a .018 and.025... I'm like yay.. the pain will be returning next go round! :D (very sarcastic! ) lol They're going to work on isolating my gap on the bottom so we can make it bigger and start bringing the wayward molar in. I think I might be getting an upgraded powerchain too..

But I just have to worry about that next adjustment.

Anywho! I decided to go with the dark pink instead of the light pink because I didn't want to have to deal with staining the chains real bad. Also, I got my wires clipped too... ahhhh feels so much better! :D

All in all, everything was good! :)


&



Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment