Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Week 35: 8 Monthiversary.... 22 more months to go!

Hihi!

I can't believe it's been 8 months. I thought that it would take forever to get to this point but it really hasn't. Only 4 more months and it will be a year and then I'll only have a year and a half to go before they're removed. So neat! :)

This week, the only teeth that have moved a little more are my central incisors. My gap is almost gone.

I did call the ortho because I was a little confused on when I should have a frenectomy done. I didn't know if I needed to wait until my gap was almost closed. (Like my dentist told me) or if I needed to wait until after my braces were removed. My ortho told me that I had to wait until my gap was completely closed and then I would be given a referral to get it clipped.

So that means my frenectomy is going to happen very soon.. I will probably have a small melt down about it in the near future..

*Pics coming soon*

No comments:

Post a Comment