Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Week 37: No more gap... Now what?...

My gap closing was the highlight of my week, last week. Between staring at my two front teeth obsessively in the mirror and running my tongue along the backs of my two front teeth, I don't know what to do with myself. lol

I've been so busy, I really haven't had time to post and take pictures. I'll try to make some time.


Update: I can see a difference in my bite when I put my teeth together. The space is getting smaller. Braces alone won't be able to fix the spaces, that's where the dreaded elastics will come in.. =x

My upper arch is crooked a bit but it's round and it looks good..

In such a short amount of time, I can say that I'm really happy with the way my teeth look.

But I have been wondering something, before braces, my two front teeth looked alot longer, so I was thinking that when they straightened out they would look longer but they actually look shorter which gives me a gummy smile... Guess that's just something I'll have to ask my ortho.


Later

No comments:

Post a Comment