Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Week 36: Small Kink in Coil Spring and Adjustment 6

Howdy!

Last night, I had a bit of a problem... I was eating salad with green olives for dinner and I wasn't thinking but instead of chewing the olive slowly and carefully.. I chomped down on it and I felt something really weird in my mouth... Well at first I thought I had bent my wire where my coil spring was and I started freaking out a bit.. but when I checked it this morning, it was more like a tiny bend in the coil spring. Not only that but my tooth was pretty sore from the small kink in the spring...


( It looks a lot worse in the pic than in person. lol)


So.. I went to the ortho today for my 6th adjustment and so far things are looking good. The assistant told me that we're almost ready to bring my tooth into the arch. There's almost enough space. I think at my next adjustment is when they're going to bracket the tooth and start bringing it in. She also said the small kink in the coil spring was no big deal but I must have hit the spring in the right spot or my tooth was moving, since it was a little sore.

She checked the wire under the spring and everything was fine. I just have powerchains on my uppers and nothing on the lowers :D I didn't have a wire change but that's ok. Guess I'm just not ready for new wires yet. No elastics either. So.. It was a good adjustment. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment