Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Week 38: Jaw Popping, Tender Teeth

Hiya!

Lately, I've been noticing that every now and then my jaw will pop whenever I move my mouth. It usually doesn't hurt, just feels weird. I would say that it's only hurt like 2 times. I'm pretty calm about it, since I figure it's just my biting shifting and changing.

Today... my lowers have been tender... which means movement (yay) but mm doesn't feel good clicking my teeth together. lol!

My gum has also been a little swollen around my upper left 2nd molar.. as long as there's not an infection under my gum, we'll be good. I still remember when I had an abscess and my dentist had to flush it out... O.M.G talk about PAINFUL!!! Don't want to go through that again.

A nice, big glass of warm salt water will be in my future. lol


Bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment