Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

May I have an IV Drip, Please?

Good Morning!

Last night was really rough. It took forever for me to get comfortable lying on my back, so I finally did drift off to sleep but I woke up about 4am and realized I was on my stomach. So it continued like that pretty much the rest of the night. I have nice, deep bags under my eyes from lack of sleep. I think instead of a regular cup of coffee, I need an IV drip, just a contious flow of caffiene to my veins this morning. Lol!

My teeth are dully aching but the cool thing is, I see movement already. I took pictures last night and then looked at my lowers again this morning and there's small movement. It really makes the pain worth it.

Also, I'm pretty hungry right now. This soft food diet is going to be tough but I'll make it through. I did it when I first got braces and I'll do it again now. Don't want to delay my treatment. :p

Well that's all for now.

Byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment