Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Week 54: Hardly Any Clicking or Popping =]

Hi!

A couple things on the good news list. The pain from my adjustment is pretty much gone and today is also the last day of my soft food diet. Yay, party!!

The second thing is my jaw hardly pops or clicks anymore. Changing the way I sleep has really helped... But some bad news about that... I'm still waking up several times a night, having to roll from my stomach to my back.. The weird part is even though I'm waking up often, I feel like my sleep is more restful.. So that's also another plus. :)

Anyway, my lower archwire is almost completely straight where my lower bracketed tooth is.. This new wire has been working wonders :) There really hasn't been anything new besides that..

I'll also start working on comparison pictures, since I made it to a year.

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for making it a year! I'm working on two months. I'm having a hard time imagining the next 28 months or so. I haven't significantly had to change the way I sleep, but I drool a lot if I sleep on my side, so I've been trying to sleep on my back more. LOL.

    I'm looking forward to seeing your new pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirra! 28 months will be here before you know it. Time really does move pretty quickly. LOL, yeah braces make you drool ALOT. I don't think I drool much when I sleep but I randomly drool during the day. I could just be sitting, not even talking, with my mouth slightly open and it just comes out... It's kind of embarassing, lol. Ah, the joy of braces! :p

    ReplyDelete