Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Week 55: Tipped Lowers

Howdy!

So far, I can't really see any movement with my lower 2nd premolar.. It still looks like it's in the same place. But I have noticed that my lower front teeth are tipped outward a bit. I remember at one of my adjustments my ortho saying that he was going to have to tip my teeth back but there really wasn't a lot of room in my mouth and he'd have to make some room some how. That makes me wonder if he's going to say, ok, it's extraction time! If I do need extractions, will it only be on the bottom or will he have to extract some of the top ones as well?

I guess that's something that will have to be asked at my next appointment. Crazy part, is my adjusment day is going to be a busy one. I'll have to have a dental cleaning earlier in the day, then my adjustment and then off to the eye doctor. So many appointments. lol!

That's all for now, folks.

Later

*Pics coming soon*  Forgot to take pictures.... Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment