Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Comparison Pictures - 1 Year

Howdy!



Ok, I'm finally getting around to posting my 1 year comparison pictures!


Not really liking how my upper right side is raised.
 Makes everything look lopsided lol
But, my teeth look 10x better now!

My upper arch is looking great!
It really has rounded out nicely :D


Lowers still need some work, they are still tipped outward..
 But the arch is rounding out really nicely
and not a single tooth is crowded or overlapping the other one! :)


I had stopped taking overjet pictures because my overjet had decreased a significant amount.
I believe once my braces come off, I'll still have a slight overjet but it'll probably only be 1 to 2 mm.


My right side is looking better but still needs some work.


My left side is looking amazing.
Once I start elastics, it'll be perfect.

Omg, so much improvement!! :D

*Overall, I'm very happy with how my teeth look and can't wait to see what new and exciting changes this next year will bring! :D*



No comments:

Post a Comment