Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Week 57: 13 Months =]

Hi!

I'm a little late as far as posting this but better late than never. :p

I've made it to 13 months which actually surprises me. I was thinking that it would take forever just to get to a year and it's already flown by. When I actually say that I only have 17 more months to go, it really doesn't seem so far away. My teeth have really changed for the better and I know that they're just going to keep getting better.

I don't really have any updates on my teeth, everything has been normal. I'm just starting to wonder if this next appointment will indeed involve elastics. I'm a little excited about it, because that means my teeth are going to be on the move again. It definitely helps that I don't know for sure what's going to happen, then i'm not freaking out on the adjustment day. lol.

Ta ta for now!

*Pics coming soon* Did it again.. No pics for this week. Sorry

2 comments:

  1. It's so exciting when you're expecting real, serious movement! I was expecting a lot of change, and a lot of pain, when I had power chains put on the bottom at my last appointment. I've had very little of either, but I think I'm getting a spring next time. I bet that will do the trick. Have you had a spring yet? I can't remember if you said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it can be pretty exciting and disappointing sometimes. You expect your teeth to move really fast and they move so slow. But your awesome fast movement will come soon. I just hope that you have very little pain while your teeth are moving. No one likes to be in pain.. =x

    Yes, I've had 2 springs. One on my upper left and the other on the lower right. Usually after I'd have an adjustment and had my spring changed, I didn't feel much pain from the spring but it was probably because my other teeth were super sore and overshadowed the spring pain.

    Let me know how everything goes. :)

    ReplyDelete