Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Shaping

I was wrong in one of my previous posts. I love how straight my teeth are, they look really good but I really do need some shaping done. My left central is longer than the right one. Plus, my right central is chipped. Some of my other teeth are a bit worn down. At one point, I was thinking that I was developing a cant on my lowers but after really looking in the mirror, some of my lower teeth are just longer than the others.
So yeah, hopefully I'll have some shaping in my future not only that but a gingivectomy to get rid of my gummy smile. I think at this point, the frenectomy and gingivectomy scares me more than elastics do but of course that's a totally different level. lol

*Also, working on 1 year comparison pictures, will have them up very soon!*

No comments:

Post a Comment