Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Quick 24 Hour Update

Hi!

So far I just have a little soreness but it's only on certain teeth. Mainly, the ones where my brackets were repostioned. I forgot to mention in yesterdays post, that when my ortho popped my brackets off, I had to rinse, since he had grinded all the glue off and I had glue particles in my mouth *blech* Anyway, I was able to see 3 of my teeth and they look awesome. Really looking forward to being debanded now. I know that's a ways off though.

Oh! I took pictures and was kind of sad because I already stained my ligs... They're a nice yellow tint. :( It makes me want to go back to the ortho office and ask them to replace them with colored ligs. But I don't want to make the trip out there. I'll just deal with it. lol

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment