Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Week 77

Hi!

No new pictures for this week. Everything is still the same. I'll take some on Monday after my 13th Adjustment. (Hoping I'm not asking for pain) But I'm honestly ready for this next adjustment. I just want to see movement again. lol Tired of looking at my teeth and not seeing progress. (I probably shouldn't look at my teeth constantly) I'm even hoping to start elastics again. I just want to see changes!

One thing I have noticed is that my 1st molars are a bit loose and they're making the creak, creak, creak sound again. It's pretty amusing and of course, I can't help but do it more. Does that make me weird?

Oh well, that's all for now!

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. It's kind of discouraging when you don't see any movement. I know it's a process, but really, I just want to see something change!! I hope your next adjustment goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is. It's just hard to be patient sometimes during this journey. Thanks!

    How has things been going with your braces? Any news?

    ReplyDelete