Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Week 76

Hi!

Yes, I know I skipped 75 but I just didn't feel like there was any progress... so no pictures for last week.

I still don't really know if I'm going to take pictures for this week because everything still looks the same.

I was bold yesterday! I was eating pizza and got tired of having to cut my pizza up with my fork, so I picked the pizza up and used my front teeth and bit into it. I didn't have any problems, since the pizza was pretty soft..

But I tried to eat a toasted bagel without tearing it into smaller pieces and that didn't work.. it actually kind of hurt.. and I had to check and make sure I didn't break anything because I kind of felt my brackets give just a little. lol Oops.

Oh well, one of these days, I'll be able to eat like an unbraced person again. :p

My adjustment is getting closer and closer, only thing I know is that my brackets will be repositioned. So I'll get to see what debracing is going to be like. But, I'll also have a date with the spreaders... I HATE those things....

Ok, rambling complete.

Later!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you've got right occlusion at one side the other side is wrong position of top canine to lower canine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I still have a ways to go. I think I'm going to go all the way to the estimated time frame (30 months) before my braces come off. I would be really surprised if they came off early.

    ReplyDelete