Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Week 78: Adjustment 13 Done!

Hi!

I'm back from the ortho and already feeling pressure.

I had an xray done, so they could check to make sure my roots were ok, which I'm guessing they were. I had 3 brackets replaced. One on the upper left and two on the lower right. My upper left bracket had a split in it. Makes me wonder how that happened.

I was also downgraded to a flimsy wire so that we don't pop off my new brackets and I guess to start getting things lined up. I don't know what size the wire is though. =/

I didn't get colored ligs because the ortho assistant started putting them on too fast for me to even noticed what she was doing. :(

When my ortho was popping my brackets off, it really wasn't that bad. So I think I'll be able to handle having my braces taken off.  :)

Oh! I also have a bend in my lower wire. :D It's the little things that make me happy. lol

Anyway, that's all for now.




I noticed not too long after my adjustment that my gap between my two front teeth started opening up again.The ortho assistant didn't put a powerchain on my teeth this time, she just put ligs.
I don't really have a lot to say about my lowers, besides having the mini bend in the wire.
Don't really know what it's for.

*I'm just glad that I had my adjustment and there is some movement. I do know that I will have a wire change at my next adjustment. Not really looking forward to that because I'm not looking forward to being in pain. My teeth are finally just starting to settle down somewhat. But this adjustment really wasn't that bad. Just had a little soreness.

Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment