Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Gap Slowly Closing!! =]

I'm proud to say that my gap between my upper two front teeth is starting to slowly close! It's the most amazing thing in the world. I've had a gap for so many years and pretty soon, it won't be there anymore.

I actually thought the powerchain was going to move my teeth very slowly, to the point where I really wouldn't notice the difference. My mom and husband were the ones that pointed out that it looks like my gap is getting smaller and I started looking and still really didn't see much of a difference. It wasn't until my husband showed me a previous picture of my teeth and then a current one, that I noticed how much smaller it is. I feel so happy right now.

One thing I did notice is that my teeth are starting to shift to the left. That's a normal thing because sometimes the ortho has to take your teeth out of alignment in order to get teeth straight and in the correct alignment.

I know I have a long road ahead of me but the results will be so beautiful when I am finished with my treatment! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment