Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

1 Month!

Yay 1 month! *releases balloons and confetti in the air*

Anyway.....

I really have a hard time believing that it's been a month since I've had my braces on! Despite them being painful sometimes, I've come to love them and they've become a part of me. It's so cool! I've said this before but in one month, my confidence and self esteem has went through the roof. I no longer want to hide my smile. I smile and laugh, showing my teeth because I'm so proud of what my braces have done thus far, and can't wait to see what they'll do in the next month even years to come! :)

If you are considering getting braces, it would be the best decision you will make. You won't regret the beautiful smile you'll have one the treatment is over! Can't wait until my mouth jewelry comes off, and I can really smile like crazy.

Side Note: I did wake up early this morning because my mouth was aching... I guess after having the ortho assistant yank on my brackets, the soreness finally kicked in. lol! Oh well, I brought it on myself by being paranoid. :p
*cheers to braces*

No comments:

Post a Comment