Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sleep came to me.. and it was good..

Since I had my first adjustment yesterday, I was thinking that I was going to have a hard time going to sleep and staying asleep. I was totally wrong.

I made sure to take a pain pill before going to bed and I slept through the night. It was a great feeling! I woke up and didn't feel any throbbing, aching pain from my teeth either. I was expecting to wake up in the middle of the night and just laying there in pain. I guess my teeth are used to being abused. lol.

I think what might have helped me to not have pain, was the fact that instead of eating soft foods, I chose to chew through the pain and ate soft tacos... That was a struggle but I finished it, sore teeth and all. My powerchain didn't make my teeth ache either. It really was a pleasant surprise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment