Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Week 7: Gap Smaller and Temporary Indentions...

Lets see... As I said in  a previous post, my gap is shrinking and getting smaller. I think that's the most amazing thing ever. It's pretty neat knowing that a piece of rubber is closing my gap... Who would have thought?.

One thing that is driving me absolutely bonkers are my braces creating indentions in my cheeks.... Everytime I close my mouth, my braces just nestle  in the groove they created in my cheeks. I should put wax on it, but I can't figure out which brackets on my teeth are causing the irritation.

I don't want to call the ortho because they're going to ask me to come in. I really, really don't want to do that because it could be another wasted trip...  So I think I'll just stick it out and deal with it until my next adjustment. Maybe my cheeks will toughen up by then and it won't bother me anymore. We shall see.

*I didn't think about it until now, but I'm going to start taking pictures of my overjet on a weekly basis.* :)



No comments:

Post a Comment