Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

10th Adjustment Complete: Elastics!

Hi!

I'm back from my 10th adjustment and I was given the dreaded... ELASTICS...lol

Right now, they're really not so bad but then again I've only had them for 3 hours.

So I'll update how I feel in the morning.

Anywho, I had my lower wire changed to a thicker wire, so my lowers are going to hurt. They're also a little tender right now because the ortho assistant struggled to get the doors on my brackets open.. When she finally popped them all open, I was sweating a little from the pressure on my teeth...

I also had my powerchain changed and yes it's still clear... I think I was in too much of a daze about the elastics to even think about getting a colored chain. Oh wells.

I'm honestly happy about my elastics... Oh yeah! They are Zebras... and I looked them up on the ormco website, they're heavy...


The zebra doesn't look very friendly.....

I have to wear one on my left side from my lower 1st molar to my upper left cuspid and I have to wear two on my right side in the same configuration. They are class 2 elastics, so they're going to pull my overjet in some more as well as line up my midline. :) Happy to have more progress...





Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment